We are more aware of the significance of body detoxification as a result of numerous recent scientific studies. Our bodies require the regular removal of burdensome toxins, much like an automobile does. Even though waste products are released daily by our bodies, not all of them are eliminated. Unabsorbed nutrient residues are always present and eventually transform into toxins. Toxins that have accumulated must be removed. Toxin buildup will result in fatigue, headaches, and a host of chronic illnesses.
- Handful of Epsom salts
- 1/2 C of Baking soda
- 10 drops of Essential oil
Some essential oils to use:
Lavender – Calming and relaxing
Grapefruit – Uplifting
Peppermint – Fatigue
Cedarwood – Depression
Chamomile & Rosemary – Headache
- Add ingredients while drawing your hot bath.
- Relax and soak for 15-20 minutes so your body can sweat, detox and absorb all of the nutrients.
- Rinse off with a cool shower.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water before, during and after your bath to aid in the detoxification process.