Although most of us use ice cubes in our drinks, few people are aware of the numerous health benefits of regularly consuming ice cubes, including their ability to heal, energize, and recharge the body, as well as to make us feel younger.
It is possible to do this, but only if you put an ice cube in your body at the joint where your neck and head meet.
The point we have mentioned is known as Feng Fu, which is Chinese for wind mansion, and according to this method, traditional Chinese acupuncture is directly related to it.
Simply, keep the cube for about 20 minutes on the Fen Fu point. In the beginning, you will feel freezing which is quite natural, but after the first minute, you will start feeling warmer.
By performing this procedure on a daily basis you will begin to feel euphoria. This is a direct result of the effects produced by ice cubes – they lead to the release of endorphin in the blood.
But, this is not the only benefit of practicing this technique.
Here’s a list of some other health benefits:
- Improved digestion
- No more colds (at least not so frequent)
- Better sleep
- Improved breathing and enhanced cardiovascular system
- Less intense headaches, joint pain, and toothaches
- Help with STD and gastrointestinal infections
- Prevention of degenerative spine changes and better management of neurological disorders
- No high blood pressure, low blood pressure, and arthritis
- No disorders related to thyroid gland
- No asthma
- No cellulite
- Support in cases of obesity or malnutrition
- No depression, insomnia, stress, and support in cases of psycho-emotional disorders
- Improved menstruation and help in cases of infertility, impotence, frigidity and endocrine glands.
This is a method that can help the body return to its natural state and find balance, so this is not exactly a cure but a method that can rejuvenate the body.
In other words, your body will be more energetic.
It is good to mention that this method may come with some side
effects in people suffering from epilepsy, schizophrenia, those with
pacemakers and women during pregnancy.